The primary objective of Intellex Consultancy is to catalyse project delivery and world-class system performance by assisting projects with expertise in System engineering, Safety and RAM. We at Intellex, apply innovative, analytical RAMS techniques and assurance methods to identify and mitigate risks that may influence safety, reliability and performance of a system.
- System Safety Assurance
- RAMS engineering,
- Reliability Centered Maintenance,
- System Assurance ,
- System Engineering,
- FMECA Analysis,
- Hazard Identification & Analysis,
- System safety ,
- FRACAS Process,
- Risk assessment
for domains :
- Freight Rail Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Defence & Aerospace
- Civil, Architecture and Design including Railway/Metro Stations and residential and commercial buildings
- Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health (MEP)
- Process Industry
- To develop system engineering & RAMS resources worldwide and deliver high standard system engineering consulting services in railway projects.
- To emphasize on project characterization doing the appropriate level of system techniques appropriate to the need of the projects.
- To design appropriate level of system assurance consistent with project characterization.
- To minimize the project risk as well as the railway performance risk by system engineering techniques.
“To improve the lifecycle of projects and services by providing smart web tools to deliver efficiency, build RAMS and system engineering competence through accredited training and provide cost-effective & timely services in System engineering, RAM and Safety with a world class quality”
Our Core Values
- Customer Satisfaction
- Technical excellance
- Professional ethics
- Customer Loyalty
- Organizational & Individual Growth
- Responsibility to the society