We are looking for different profile of people from fresher to experienced hand for this role.
Area of Work: Requirements and Integration
Purpose of the Job
Provide support to ensure that the system requirements are elicited properly, in Verification and Validation, to ensure RAM Plan is implemented consistently across the programme and that the RAM requirements are met.
- Liaising with delivery teams, suppliers and industry partners
- Eliciting requirements
- Verification and Validation at different stages of the project to demonstrate the meeting of agreed upon requirements
- Establish and manage the detailed RAM plan.
- Develop customised project specific approaches for the management of RAMS activities and demonstration of compliance with European standards EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129.
- Facilitate interfaces, electrical, mechanical, environmental and human, internal and external, and any specific requirements.
- Do RAM audits and develop RAM assessment reports
- Do safety audits and develop safety assessment reports
- Assist in Change Control and Configuration Management
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multidiscipline team.
- Awareness of System Engineering Lifecycles
- Keen to learn and