Navi Mumbai Metro L1- RAMS for Power Supply Traction & SCADA Design.
The power supply system includes two Receiving Substation (RSS) & 11 Auxiliary Substations (ASSs) located at each station and 2 in the maintenance depot with Traction & Auxiliary transformers & protection devices.
25 kV OHE mainly consists of masts, cantilevers with synthetic insulators, contact and messenger wires, jumpers, feeders, automatic tensioning devices, cabling, earthing and bonding arrangements.
Substation Automation System (SAS) & SCADA control and monitor all the sub-station equipment from Operation Control Center (OCC) as well as from local control center.
The activities included:
- RAMS Plan
- Hazard analysis – Preliminary Hazard Analysis, hazard log
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Reliability Apportionment and Prediction Report – System & component RAM targets
- RAM Analysis Report – RBD, FMEA
- Maintainability Assessment Report – Maintainability requirements, RBD,
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System